Due to a rather large influx of unprofessional and rude behavior from potential clients, and attempts to hack our appointment system, we have gotten rid of our appointment system.
We will still have our normal hours of operations, but please follow our instructions closely to ensure you can be served!
- Upload all of the appropriate documents and information to our Google Forms: Zoom, In Person
- Check the page popup for our weekly schedule! Fridays and Saturdays will always be open at our in person location (address on our main page). Monday-Wednesday hours on Zoom will vary weekly, and we will update this every Friday.
- Once you have submitted all proper documentation, you are able to join the Zoom meeting. Link is provided automatically once you fill out the Google Form.
- You will be waiting in the main room—our “waiting room” on Zoom—until you are assigned. Please be patient, as there are many clients who request our services. USC VITA will be prioritizing clients who can claim the Earned Income Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit.
- You will be paired with a volunteer who will complete your tax return!
Note: For our in-person operations, you do NOT need to upload your documents in advance! If you are having trouble navigating our electronic system, please come in person, and we can assist you with filling out your information. However, you will be prioritized if you have submitted the Google Form in advance!
SI NECESITA AYUDA EN ESPAÑOL ENVÍE UN CORREO ELECTRÓNICO A USCVITA@GMAIL.COM
Click the three links below to see how USC VITA can help you!