Los Angeles, CA
+1 (323) 380 8955

What to Bring

  • Government-issued Photo ID (Driver’s License/State ID/Passport) for taxpayer and spouse (if applicable)
  • ORIGINAL (NOT photocopied or written down number) Social Security Card or ITIN letter for anyone listed on tax return, including dependents
    • Only exception if taxpayer is a previous client and brings in a paper copy of tax return showing we did their return previously
  • Any tax documents received in the mail, including but not limited to:
    • W-2
    • 1098-T
    • 1098-E
    • 1099-INT
    • 1099-DIV
    • 1098 (Mortgage interest)
  • Any Proof of Educational-Related Expenses, Day-Care Payments (with Day Care Tax-id number/SSN and Phone #), and/or Charitable Donations
  • Bank Routing and Account numbers if direct deposit is wanted
  • Foreign Students required to bring the following in addition to the above:
    • Passport and Visa
    • I-20
    • 1042-S (if applicable, note: may not receive until after March 15)